Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Mirage by Kristi Cook (#3)


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play, and the rules are simple:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I'm doing something a little different today! The teasers I'm posting aren't from my current read, but instead from the not-yet-released Mirage by Kristi Cook! I'm so excited to be a member of the Winterhaven Warriors, the street team for Haven and Mirage. Kristi has been awesome enough to provide us with some teasers to share with you guys!!

She's provided four altogether, and last week and the week before I shared the first two with you guys. So enjoy today's, and I'll be posting the last one next week!!



1.
     He leaned toward me, his voice a harsh whisper now. "For Christ's sakes, Violet, he's a vampire. How can you even..." He trailed off, shaking his head. "Just...never mind."
     What had he meant to say? Trust him? Touch him? Kiss him?
     ARC, page 225

What are you reading this week? Leave me your TT links!

(:D)
~Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!