Saturday, July 13, 2013

An Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Tor and I will be a reviewer on Geek Chic Books! I am so excited to start posting my reviews and working with the ever so awesome Mag!

A Little About Myself-
My love of reading started at very young age. I've always preferred reading over everything else. My parents had to keep checking on me every night to make sure I was sleeping and not reading. I try to read every day no matter how hectic or busy my schedule is. I also enjoy editing pictures and playing clarinet.

Come check me out on TwitterGoodreads, or send me an email at justabookishgirl@gmail.com

I am so happy to be joining Geek Chic Books!

Keep Reading,
Tor

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!