Friday, July 12, 2013

We're Back (and better than ever!)

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've showed my face around here, I know, which is why I'm so very excited to announce...

I'm BACK!!!

That's right, starting now, Geek Chic Books will be up and running again regularly. As returning friends will see, the layout and design has changed--and it's so pretty I can't stop looking at it--to give us a fresh new start with a fresh new run of the blog. As you also may be able to see from looking around the blog, there's another piece of newness here, too--this one even more exciting!

A huge welcome to my new blogging partner, Tor!!

I'm so glad to have her here with me! With both of us around, there will be much more fun stuff than I can handle by myself. And besides that, Tor is simply fantastic! Be sure to drop her a comment to say hello, and keep an eye out for her posts, coming soon! You can also say hi to her on her Goodreads and Twitter accounts, and via email at justabookishgirl@gmail.com. (Oh, and while we're on the topic of Twitter, I have a new account, so be sure to follow me there!) We're both very excited to talk about books with you guys!

On that note, I'd like to announce the tentative new schedule for Geek Chic Books:

Monday: Review from Tor
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday
Thursday: Review from Mag
Friday: Break day/any bonus posts
Saturday: Tor's Book Haul
Sunday: Mag's Book Haul

Finally, I'm ready to officially announce the re-opening of review requests. If you would like Tor or me to review your book, please send us an email at either mag.geekchic@yahoo.com or justabookishgirl@gmail.com. Please read the review request policy before emailing. 

And with that, I'd just like to say...

I'm so happy to be back, and happy reading!

(:D)
~Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!