Saturday, July 20, 2013

Tor's Stacking the Shelves- 7/20/13

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly feature hosted over at Tynga's Reviews, where booklovers can share whatever awesome new reads they got in the week, whether purchased, borrowed, or gifted!



This week I was at a band camp so I wasn't able to get any books from the Library. I did, however, buy a book on my Kindle and swapped books with a friend. 

FROM THE KINDLE BOOKSTORE


-Falling Into You by Jasinda Wilder: This book kept popping on my recommendations so I decided to get it. Its Mature YA/New Adult and so far I like it! 

FROM MY FRIEND

-Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs: This has been on my to read list for a while and when I saw this on my friend's book shelf, we decided to swap books. I took this and he took Insurgent by Veronica Roth. 

Did you guys get any books this week? Care to share? Leave a link in the comments!!

Happy Reading,
Tor

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!