• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teasers are from Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti. Its too early in the book to know if its good or not!
- "So I snuck a piece. Then I got Tiger Eyes off her bookshelf because she kept telling me I had to read it. I ate another piece of chocolate while I was reading. And another." -Page 94
2. "Attempting eye contact at lunch always involves a huge degree of risk." -Page 50
My current read is Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan. I have no idea why I haven't read this one sooner! I read the other two AGES ago. Really good so far! I especially enjoy Sadie's narration. I love that girl. (Maybe that's why both my teasers are from her :D)
1. He choked up. Poor boy. He really would have been lost without me.
[Ouch, Carter! Don't pinch.]
2. Apparently I'd made a strong impression on the young man. No surprise. I am rather memorable.
[Oh, stop laughing, Carter.]
What are you reading this week? Leave us your TT links!!