Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Just a head's up...

...that my family is in the midst of moving. Because of this (and a few other things going on in my life), my blogging time is minimal, especially when I'm tired at the end of the day and the temptation of tumblr and twitter and other people's blogs take over my attention. So I'm not on here as much as I'd like.

Anyway, I'm still around, as you know, just not as much. I'm working on fixing this, though, and once we get settled in the new house (and get internet set up, of course!) I should be on more :)

And until then, I'll probably be more active on tumblr and twitter, so feel free to talk to me there, or shoot me a message on Goodreads! I'd love to hear from you!

Oh, and don't forget to vote Zachary in the YA Crush Tourney tomorrow! He sooo deserves it! Go #TeamKilt!!!


(:D)
~Mag

1 comment:

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!