Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Derek Souza is Awesome

Hey there! I don't know if you guys have been keeping up with the awesome Valentine's Event being hosted by Brodie at Eleusinian Mysteries of Reading and Lisa at Read Me Bookmark Me Love Me, but it is TOTALLY awesome.


Today is the last day of the Love Triangle Debates, and I was lucky enough to be able to write a post for DEREK SOUZA, from the Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong. I won't go into depth about WHY that was so fun and easy, because you should just go read the post! Click right HERE.



So go vote for Derek! Well, of course, you should read both posts and vote for Simon if you really want to but then I'll have to come after you be really sad. (;D) Okay, just kidding. But seriously.

VOTE!

(:D)
~Mag

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaa the second and the third book came to my mailbox a couple of days ago!! I am still waiting for the first one to come too lol! I can't wait to start reading this serie! I've heard nothing, but amazing things about it!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely ADORE this series! Seriously, I forgot how much I love it until I read it again. And now I want to read it AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!

      Delete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!