Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz

 
Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play, and the rules are simple:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

For this week's TT, I'll be sharing from one of my new favorite books, Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz. And yes, I'll have a review of that posted soon.

1. 

     "So, I suppose you've heard some stuff about me," he continues.
     "A little."
     "Care to elaborate?"

     -Page 76


2.


     "So, shall we start over? he asks.
     "I guess," I say, still utterly confused.
     "Hi, my name's Ben Carter." He smiles, fully aware of how cheesy this is.


     -Page 77


Geez, reading this post you'd think Ben starts every sentence with "So," He doesn't, by the way. Just so you know. Anyway.


(:D)
~Mag

18 comments:

  1. Those teasers seem pretty intriguing. Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now I gotta know what the secret is! :)
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-graveyard-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been on my tbr list for awhile now. This little piece of dialog is incredibly intriguing I love a good infuriating boy! Great tease and thanks for stopping by mine!
    [:
    ShawnaLeAnn
    Dreaming In The Pages Enter My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, he's definitely infuriating. I think everyone who reads this book probably plays the "Let's all strangle Ben" game. Or maybe that's just me. Um...

      Delete
  4. Very nice! Hope your enjoying this book :) Ben looks quite awesome :D

    My TT: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha, how cute! I love the second one with the cheesy part - too cute! Awesome teasers! I haven't gotten around to this series just yet!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one, too. I've only read the first book in this series, but I really liked it so I'm looking forward to the others :)

      Delete
  6. This is another for my TBR!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for the visit to WTF!
    I looooove comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to start this series. Great teasers :) New follower!

    Books Ahoy
    www.books-ahoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess Ben Carter likes to use the word "so". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by Wickedly Bookish Mag!

    Love the teasers, it's always nice to have another book boy to drool over :-)

    New Follower!

    <3 Jess

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!