Friday, February 10, 2012

In My Mailbox (2/10/12)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren. It seems to me like different people do it different ways, so I've decided I'll use it to quickly talk about not only books I received in the mail (because I don't get many of those) but also books I download for my Kindle or get from the library. I also might not post one of these every week, but I'm going to try for one every two weeks.


In The Actual Mailbox:
This week I was super excited because I received some books I ordered from Amazon--The Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong!


I'd already read all three of these, but decided I wanted to own them myself. I'm about halfway through my reread of The Summoning, and I'm loving it even more this time. (:D)

On My Kindle:
This week I also discovered the Darkest Powers Bonus Pack, an ebook with three tie-in novellas (two of them from Derek's POV--heck yeah!), so I immediately downloaded it for my Kindle.


I read this thing in one day, for two reasons: A) It was kinda shortish and B) IT ROCKED! 

From The Library:
-The Brotherband Chronicles: Book One: The Outcasts by John Flanagan.


I'm pretty excited about this one. I absolutely LOVED the Ranger's Apprentice series, and since this is a companion series, of course I'm looking forward to this, too. Unfortunately, my TBR pile is so tall, I might have to wait a while on this one and let my brother read it first.

-The Help by Kathryn Stockett.


This is another one I had on hold for a while that finally came in. Again, it may have to wait a bit longer because of all the other stuff I have to read!

(:D)
~Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!