Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play, and the rules are simple:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
Happy Valentine's Day, everybody! Now, I know that literally last week I shared from the first book in this series, but I just started the second today and it's SO GOOD. So yeah.
 
 
1.
"Camelia," he whispered. His voice sounded just like I'd remembered--soft, smooth, deep, able to steal my breath and make my heart pound.
-Page 3

2.
The image of Ben's scar popped into my head. And so I started sculpting it--feeding this weird, insatiable need inside me to form his arm, from his fingertips to just past his elbow.
-Page 2
 This book...I'm freaking out. No, not because of creepy stalkers and pyschometry. Because of BEN. I'm gonna strangle that kid. Just saying. READ THIS BOOK. But read Deadly Little Secrets first. It's kinda important. ;)

(:D)
~Mag

12 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about this series. I really should read it soon. Great teasers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I love the teasers, especially the second one. Seems like a good, strange book. Happy Valentines day!

    My Teaser: http://wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-and-tell-me-something-tuesday_14.html

    Alexandra~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series is definitely strange. But that's what makes it awesome :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous Teaser! Never heard of this series, looks good though!Here is my TT

    Happy reading
    Anna =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers! I really should start the series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds interesting, I have never heard of the series. Going to add them now. Thanks for sharing & stopping by my blog :)

    Carly @ Fiction Fascination

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHH I FREAKIN LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!! I still haven't gotten around to reading the newest one but I NEED TO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read the first two...I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

      Delete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!