Monday, April 23, 2012

I have a tumblr!

So yes, as the title of this post suggests, I have a tumblr. I've had one for a while, but I only got it so I could follow other people. Now, however, I've been using it to reblog some fun bookish stuff. While most of my blogging really does happen here, like my meme participation and reviews, I figure I can use it to share quick thoughts with you guys, and, like I said before bookish reblogs. 


Anyway, if you'd like to check it out, I made the URL match this blog--so it's http://geekchicbooks.tumblr.com


Of course, tumblr and Blogger aren't the only places I'm active online. If you haven't already, check out the CONTACT ME page to find links to my Facebook, Goodreads, Twitter and Formspring accounts. I'd love to hear from you in any way, so don't be shy!


Also, have you checked out the Maximum Ride Reading Challenge? As I've mentioned before, I'm hosting it, along with the fantastic Ella from Musings in Ink. It's never, ever too late to sign up, because we'd love as many participants as possible, because these books are so great! In the "official" schedule (official being in quotes because it's totally and completely flexible), we're in Month 2 and three or four books in, but we're encouraging everyone to read at their own pace, and simply try to finish the first seven books before Nevermore's release in August.


Remember, you can join the Challenge if you've already read the books or if you haven't, if you can read them all or you can't. You don't even have to start with the first book, like if you started the series a while back but didn't finish. Signing up is easy--just go to the Sign Up Now page on the MRRC blog and leave a comment with your name and a way to contact you (your blog, a Goodreads or Twitter account, whatever!).


And there's more to it than just reading, as awesome as that is! Ella and I are working on quizzes, trivia, and other fun stuff. We have discussion posts up, but no one seems to be commenting on them--so don't be shy, be the one to start a conversation! Plus, in a couple of days, I have a big and awesome thing to add to the Fun Stuff page, so check back often!


LASTLY:


I'm behind on a couple reviews, but I'm working on writing them, which means they'll be up later this week (as early as tomorrow). For now, I'll be lurking around Formspring, Twitter, and tumblr, so come say hi! I'll be back here tomorrow for Teaser Tuesday ;)


Have an awesome day, everyone!


(:D)
~Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!