Sunday, April 1, 2012

SHINE Teaser Trailer!!

So, you guys. I have another awesome video to share with you! This one is a teaser trailer for the third book in the ~AMAZING~ SHADE series by Jeri Smith-Ready, SHINE! Jeri made this herself, and it is crazy awesome! (Jeri herself said you might want to watch it after reading the first chapter, which you can see HERE)





I know. I know. Oh my gosh, there aren't even words for that awesomeness! May 1st now seems both closer and infinitely farther away!!


One more thing: You can enter to win a SIGNED paperback copy of SHINE from Jeri herself, details HERE!


What do you think of the trailer? Leave me a comment! And don't forget to share the trailer and spread the AWESOME! Oh, and as long as you're freaking out over SHINE, you should grab a countdown widget for your blog. (You can get the code of the one on my sidebar, if you like!)


(:D)
~Mag

2 comments:

  1. Ahh that video! It gave me chills. Honest to God, it did. And I'm with you, At first I was like: Yes! Only one more month! Now (same day, still one month left) I'm like: Uhhhh, a month is soooooooo long!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!