Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play, and the rules are simple:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I won New Girl by Paige Harbison in a giveaway not long after I started blogging, and I'm so glad I'm finally reading it! I'm not very far in, so these teasers are from pretty early on ;)
|(It's not that important, but this isn't the same as my cover. It's really similar, but the small text on mine sweeps directly under the word "girl" and says "Secrets run deep." But whatever.)|
1. I noticed in one picture that she was one of those girls who looked good in a hat. I always look stupid in them.
2. "Dana?" I said quietly. She looked up, and I withered. "Sorry. Um. Do you think...Should I take down these pictures and the frames and everything?" She said nothing. This was unnecessarily uncomfortable.
I'm kind of looking forward to seeing why everyone at this school acts like total crazyheads. Because they do.
What are you reading this week? Leave your TT links below!!