Monday, April 9, 2012

I Made Some Pretty Easter Eggs

So, as you likely know, yesterday was Easter. Because of this, my family and I painted eggs! (Well, not painted. Dyed, I guess. But painted sounds better.)

Being the nerd I am, I made some nerdy ones, and decided to share them with you.

The first one, when I had no good ideas, was a tribute to my blog :)


And the other side of it? A BOOK!



My terribly done egg with the symbol of the Clave (Mortal Instruments, Infernal Devices. You know, Shadowhunters!):



On the other side is the initials for The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, and the future The Dark Artifices :)



I don't know how well you can see it, but this one features the Triforce from the Legend of Zelda. Yeah. 



And finally: My favorite egg. I didn't do this one, but I asked my brother to draw it, as he is a far superior artist to me and I wanted it to look good. I showed him a picture, and he was able to recreate for me the Dauntless faction's symbol from Divergent!!




How awesome is that?


I also made one that had a bunch of series' titles written all over it, but that one came out so horribly there shall be no pictures. (In my defense, however, it is very hard to see what you're writing with a white crayon on a WHITE EGG, so it makes SENSE that the words "Soul Screamers" would mix with "TID". And that my handwriting would be terrible.)


So, did you decorate any eggs? Get any pictures? I'd love to see them!!


(:D)
~Mag

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Those are super cute. Glad you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!