Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (4/1/12)

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren, and it's all about talking about what you got in your mailbox each week!




I didn't buy anything or get anything in my mailbox this week. BUT. I got some excellent awesomeness at the library!


FROM THE LIBRARY




First on the list (I'll go by order of pictures, I suppose!) is Incarnate by Jodi Meadows!! I have been wanting to read this book for sooo long! The awesome part is that I had no clue my library had finally gotten it! I found it randomly on the shelf when I was just browsing. :)


The Dark Divine by Bree Despain I went to the library with the intent of giving. I'd heard of it a while ago, and was interested, but I think the reason I noticed it again was someone's teasing it on Teaser Tuesday. 


I'd tell you the long story about how I found Croak by Gina Damico, but it's essentially the same as Incarnate's, so...



The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges I heard about a few months back, I think, and randomly found on the "newish" display at the library.


Next up is Don't Breathe a Word by Holly Cupala, another random-stumble I was vaguely aware of. I read the blurb, and it sounds cool, so into the pile it went!


Finally we have Wherever You Go by Heather Davis, which is the only book I got this week that I hadn't already heard of. I found it on the "new" display, too, and it sounds pretty awesome! I can't decide whether it's contemporary or more paranormal, since it's apparently got some serious ghost action. I guess it's ghostly contemporary :)


Anyway, that's what I've got this week!


What's in your mailbox this week?


(:D)
~Mag

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You found lots of goodness at the library! I loved Incarnate and have been dying to read Croak and The Gathering Storm!
    Looking forward to seeing what you think of these! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Ooh, Incarnate! I've been dying to read it for FOREVER!

      Delete
  2. I want to live in your library! I love how they have the latest releases there! :) Really excited to read Croak, Incarnate, and the Gathering Storm as well. Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, my library usually takes FOREVER to get new books (well, maybe it's not that long, but every day past release date seems like an eternity), so to stumble upon a bunch of them is a happy surprise!

      Delete
  3. INCARNATE!!!!!!! OMG DIES :) I hope you LOVE IT :D

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!