Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Incarnate by Jodi Meadows


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play, and the rules are simple:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Today's Teasers come from Incarnate by Jodi Meadows! I'm about 65% percent in (according to Goodreads), and I am LOVING it! So, without further ado:


1.
     "Shaggy?" I sat, blankets knotting around my legs, and reached for the nearest mug of dark liquid. Then I answered my own question with a smirk. "The horse? Creative name."
     "His full name is Not as Shaggy as His Father, but that's a mouthful."
     -Page 33

2.
     He shook his head. "You're coming home with me, no matter what anyone says."
     -Page 86

Seriously, though, did I mention how much I LOVE this book??

What are you reading this week? Leave me  your TT links in the comments!!

(:D)
~Mag

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!