Monday, April 16, 2012

In My Mailbox (4/16/12)



In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by The Story Siren, and it's all about talking about what you got in your mailbox each week! 





I'm a day later than usual on this, but I did get more books today so I'll just include them, too. Anyway, here we go!


FROM THE LIBRARY



-My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent. For the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge! Yays. I already reread it (I'd only just finished it when the proper Challenge month ended!), and you can see my review if you like!

-Embrace by Jessica Shirvington. I'd heard about this one, so I decided to give it a try! I've also already read this one, and I enjoyed it!


-SHADE by Jeri Smith-Ready. This is another reread, as I'm gearing up for SHINE's release!!!!


-Frostbite by Rachelle Mead. Vampire Academy was the first vamp book I read in a while to make me want to read the sequel, so...there it is :)




The books in this picture I just got literally twenty minutes ago lol, at my second library trip this week :)


-SHIFT by Jeri Smith-Ready. I really did mean to wait until a bit closer to SHINE's release to reread this one (I have SO MUCH to read rereads should be lower on my list, but...) but after rereading SHADE I just couldn't reist!


-Deadly Little Voices by Laurie Faria Stolarz. I've been DYING to read this one for FOREVER! It was checked out by various people for quite a while, but finally it's my turn to read it!!


-BZRK by Michael Grant. I'd heard about this one a while ago, but I just found it sitting on the "new" shelf at the library today! I'd gone in intending only to get SHIFT and Deadly Little Voices, but I just couldn't resist when I saw this!


-Black Heart by Holly Black. Another one I didn't mean to get, but couldn't NOT get once I saw it sitting there! I'm so excited to read this one!!!


ON MY KINDLE




-Untouched by Jus Accardo. Yay! I read this one and LOOOOVED it! There will be a review of it coming!


-The Book of Lost Souls by Michelle Muto. Looks awesome!!


-Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams. I've heard interesting things about this one! Looking forward to starting it!


-The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines. I loved Existence by Abbi Glines, and lots of people seemed to like this one, too! I read it already and will admit it wasn't my favorite, but of course every book isn't for everyone!


IN MY ACTUAL MAILBOX




-Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions. I won this in an awesome #SHADEboys twitter chat, and I was so excited to get it!! And to make it even awesomer...





It's signed by Jeri Smith-Ready, and Logan even signed his story, Bridge :)


Plus, Jeri also included some super-cool swag!




How awesome is that?


So, what's in your mailbox this week?


(:D)
~Mag

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, this mailbox is AWESOME! Seriously, you got me drooling! :D I recognize all those books you got- but you really must read Frostbite as soon as you can- and then finish the entire series! I just spent the last week reading VA- just finished Bloodlines a few minutes ago- and I'm in love. :)

    But anyway, enjoy reading! And its so cute that Logan even signed the book. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I know! When I flipped open to Bridge I was like, :O I was not expecting that awesomeness :)

      It took me a long time to give VA a try. I LOVED Twilight when it first came out, before all the hype, but I feel like vamps are SO overdone right now, it's hard for me to enjoy them as much. Vampire Academy was my last shot at finding a new vamp book I liked, and it hasn't scared me away yet :)

      Delete
  2. Frostbite! That book made me cry FYI. Richelle Mead is brilliant! Hope you keep reading the series. It's fantastic! As is the spin off series Bloodlines. :) Shade is such a good book! I haven't read Shift yet though! Deadly Little Voices!! I really need to get caught up on that series. I love it so much but haven't gotten around to reading it. :( Enjoy all the books you got this week Mag! Love the swag and signed book btw! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to read DLV for FOREVER, but (as I think I said before) my library JUST finally had it available. But I think it's going to be a painful read for me, because as much as I love Ben he's been frustrating me to DEATH in the last couple books. :)

      Delete

We love comments! We respond to every one, so check back later for a response, or leave an e-mail address or twitter, and we'll reply that way!